Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 v10.0.2
TE have released the newest version of Ashampoo Photo Commander. Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 offers you the perfect mix of features to manage, edit, present and optimize your digital pictures. The program provides you with a quick and straightforward management of your photo collection including options to create groups, tag pictures and put together virtual picture albums. Assign for example the name of your last travel destination (tagging) to your holiday pictures. This way you can later find all pictures you took at that destination very fast.Not only pictures, but also audio and video collections are neatly displayed. Photos can be grouped differently or compiled in a virtual album for further editing. Batch processing allows you to select several pictures for editing, e.g. convert them into a different format. The editing and quick-fix modes in Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 are designed clearly and intuitively so that you can give free rein to your creativity and experiment with effects and functions. It’s easy to rotate pictures, adjust horizontal nonalignment, crop images, remove red eyes and lots more. With just a click photos can be optimized or changed using effects, e.g. inversion, pixelization or outlining of contours.
Whats New In Version 10.0.2 - 20120425?:
- Photo/Video can be scrolled inside viewing area.
- Tools: Fixes for Options not displayed on high DPI systems.
- Hovers overlayed other windows.
- "Always start in full screen mode" did not work if called from
within windows explorer.
- Crashes creating Collage/Panorama if no photo loaded.
- SetFileDate did not fill all EXIF Dates.
* Extended interface
* Improved overview of miniatures with grouping functions
* During import, photos can be automatically placed into subfolders that are created based on the “date taken” (EXIF data) information
* Tagging and improved IPTC support
* Virtual albums are imported and exported quickly and easily
* M3U and MFAList files are automatically imported as albums
* Improved quick-fix mode with automatic “red eye” detection, improved eraser tool and lots more
* Dual-view mode for the comparison of photos during editing
* New miniature effect for the transformation of photo objects to look like miniatures
* New sharpen and blur effect techniques that can be used in different areas of the program
* New improved editing mode with objects
* Improved playback of videos, especially for videos with the HD MPEG4 file format
* Video files can be easily rotated during playback
* Improved wizards for calendars, collages and batch processing
* Touch screen support for Windows 7
* Easy import and export of program settings in a single file
Release Name: Ashampoo.Photo.Commander.10.v10.0.2
Install ashampoo_photo_commander_10_e10.0.2_sm.exe.Do not launch Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 yet.Next import the Registration.reg file into your registry, which can be found in the Reg folder.Make sure you have administator mode if you have problems importing the regfile.Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 is now fully registered and activated!
- Messages : 583
Date d'inscription : 2012-05-04
Age : 35
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum